Please visit our course information page for a full course description
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Designed by Celebrity Hairstylist Shamara Roper. The Final Checks team believe that every artist should be educated and feel confident when on set or working with a client. Having different background knowledge of different cultures will enhance your career but be part of a movement to celebrate all hair types.
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE?
- Learn the history of Black hair. How to hold an educated conversation with your client.
- Understanding what words are appropriate and respectful to your customer.
- How to properly handle Afro-Textured hair with protection and care for each strand Language.
- Core styling techniques: Braiding, twisting, cornrows, heatless stretching methods, smoothing and blow drying
- Identifying curl patterns and textures and understanding the many factors the influence and promote healthy Afro hair
- How to define and manipulate curls
- How to create beautiful styles and shapes with Afro-Textured hair
- Adding extension.
- Product and equipment knowledge
- Styling on how to get the most definition into black hair.
Course Duration – 4 Days – 10 hours per week
Deposit: £200 to secure your place
Remaining balance: £750 – Instalments payments available – *remaining balance a member of our team will be in touch*
No credit checks only UK & EU Bank accounts.