NEW MAKEUP DESIGNS FOR EVERY BOOTCAMP
FINAL CHECKS MAKE-UP BOOTCAMP
Duration: 2 Days (Days can be booked individually)
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: 1-5 High Street, Romford , Essex, RM1 1 JU
The Final Checks Bootcamp is our most popular 2 day course. We teach the young artists the tips and tricks of the trade and show them how to create some fantastic festival looks as well as introducing them to SPX.
Book in advance to avoid disappointment.
All make-up is designed and suitable for teens.
Upon successfully completing the Final Checks Makeup Bootcamp, teens will be able to create
Festival Make-up – Colourful design using gems, glitter and stencils
Day to day Makeup – Learn how to match your skin tone, take care of your skin, apply natural eye makeup.
SPX Make-up – Learn realistic wounds from bruises, scars, scabs, burns and even prosthetics
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY?
- Please arrive 10 minutes before session starts
- On arrival please wait outside the Final Checks door and wait for members of our team to check your details and take you to the makeup room.
- We ask everyone to use our sanitiser on arrival and during session
Each individual will be working on themselves.
- Equipment and products will be provided by Final Checks. If a boot camper would like to provide their own makeup/brushes. Our team will sterilise before use.
- We ask for individual to bring own food and beverage to prevent cross contaminating
We look forward to meeting everyone!