FINAL CHECKS MAKEUP AND HAIR ACADEMY – We can help you with:
Course applications – We can guide you through the process and we can even help you complete your application.
Enrolling onto a course – We can explain the enrolment process and help you complete the appropriate forms. We will discuss payment methods and fee remission criteria relevant to your age and financial circumstances. We can also give advice on other financial support that may be available to you, depending on your circumstances.
Course Information – We can provide you with course information and discuss various options available to you. If you need detailed course content information we can signpost you to a course specialist for advice.
Our MISSION and AIMS is at the academy:
- Aspirational: Encourage and enable individuals to attain their individual social and economic ambitions.
- Inspirational: Achieve high standards by delivering high standards.
- Motivational: Provide knowledge and a world-class experience.
- Supportive: Recognise and value every person as an individual with individual challenges, needs and aspirations.
As an academy, core British Values, listed below, are our guiding principles and are integral to everything we do and promote across all departments.
- The rule of law.
- Individual liberty.
- Mutual respect.
- Tolerance of different Faiths and Beliefs.
- A confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service concerning learning opportunities, skills and qualifications, career progression and how to access them.
- Written information on all courses and opportunities
- Support during your studies to assist your learning and personal development
- Advice and services to enable you to study effectively if you have a disability or additional requirement
- Telephone / internet services providing information and advice
What you can expect from us
- We will be welcoming and friendly
- We will be professional and knowledgeable
- We are happy to answer your enquiry by telephone or e-mail or to offer you an individual appointment
- We will treat you fairly and equally
- We will tailor our services to your needs
What we expect from you
- As much relevant information as you can give us to help us to respond to your enquiry fully
- To contact us promptly if you have any questions or concerns about your studies
- To attend all support meetings, which have been arranged with academy staff on time
- To be honest and open with us, and work towards meeting your agreed aims
- To treat academy staff and fellow students with respect
Feedback: Compliments, Comments and Complaints
To help us continuously improve our service and address your needs we want to hear from you; if you wish, you may do this anonymously.
If you would like to comment on or compliment the service or make a complaint information can be seen on our complaints policy, complete our feedback forms, or comment by using our learner comment box located in the well-being corner. Alternatively please email email@example.com
Our complaints procedure explains clearly how complaints should be made and how these and any unresolved issues are dealt with. All complaints are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Below you can receive further information on our IAG statement, service plan and Strategic Plan.